Thursday, October 20, 2016

10/20/16 - Bed Rest

Another day on at home "bed rest." I've been pretty darn good about keeping slow and calm and have spent the better part of the day literally lying down. Richard has been hugely helpful, especially in the mornings before he leaves for work. The kids are dressed, fed, and ready for the day before he leaves, so then we're able to focus on school and whatever else when he's gone. I pulled up Raina's little desk next to the love seat in our school room so I have been teaching school lying down and it's working out great. Ava and Raina have been making their lunches half the time anyway lately, as they are big time into anything in the kitchen, so that has just become their daily job now to include a plate for Cade.

I have another appointment with midwife tomorrow morning, so I'm anxious to see what she does and hear what she thinks.

No comments: