Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good News

I am 24 weeks and 6 days pregnant today and had an appointment at my new OB's office this morning. I had an ultrasound and the baby looks absolutely perfect. Her heart rate was about 140 bpm and she is measuring about 1.8 pounds right now and is right on track with her growth. In other great news my placenta has moved up and out of the way, so that is no longer a concern! My weight and blood pressures are great also, and I'm feeling wonderful overall.

Ava is doing very well also. She is growing, changing, learning, challenging, testing, etc more and more every day. A couple days ago she slipped on the kitchen floor chasing the pups in her socks and busted her face pretty good so she has a nice black eye now. I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow and think I'll probably get her adjusted too while I'm there. With all the running around, falling down, and wrestling with pups she does, I'm sure her little body could use some realigning too. :)

Everything else is going great around here. My next OB appointment is 22 December and I will be doing my glucose test then as well. I will update here again then if not before. I need to get some videos of Ava on here before she grows up overnight. :)

No comments: