Wednesday, December 3, 2008

37 Weeks!

Ok so I am 37 weeks and a couple days now and I just got home from my appointment with Kyanna. She checked my cervix again today and said I am 1 centimeter dilated and 50% effaced (thinned out). Baby's head is down and settling into the pelvis, which is just what should be happening. She is still very active although the movements feel more like shifting and pushes from the inside than kicks and jolts (she's running out of room in there). Anyway, Kyanna thinks I will probably not go into active labor before Mom gets here (the 15th) - hope not! That's only 12 days away, so hopefully I can keep her on the inside that much longer. :) My next appointment is next Thursday, December 11th, so I will update again then! And here is my 37 week picture:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You still look beautiful! Ron Jr. had his baby John Robert Ezell Dec.2, 11:16am .6 lbs.15oz, 20 3/4 inches,all arms and legs. Love you,Beverly