Monday, August 25, 2008

23 Weeks


Well we've been having a lot of fun accumulating the baby basics and starting to decorate the nursery. It's really coming together - I can't wait to see the finished product. I've been having a harder time sleeping lately - partly because I can't turn my brain off, partly because I can't get comfortable, and partly because I have to go to the bathroom about 4 times a night. BB seems to be hanging around me a little more than usual lately too. When we're at home she's normal, but when we go to the park or somewhere else she doesn't like to venture too far away from me. She's not like super protective or anything, she's just a little more anxious like she's looking out for me. She and Pancake are both going to be great "big sisters." :) Anyway, I don't have much else to report... Here's my 23 week picture:

No comments: