Wednesday, August 20, 2008

22 week appointment

Richard and I went to see my midwife today and everything is great as usual. She said everything on the ultrasound looks completely normal and also confirmed that Baby is right on track to be arriving around the due date we had already figured. I am still feeling great! We are keeping up the nightly walks (and sometimes I take the pups in the mornings too), my appetite is great (with no nausea), and I am still sleeping pretty well. Really the only physical "complaint" I have is that my low back gets tired and starts to hurt a lot more easily when I'm on my feet a lot. I know that will only get worse as my belly gets bigger, but I'm doing my best to sit and rest as needed. Today Baby's heartrate was at 148 bpm and my uterus is measuring exactly what it should for being 22 weeks (plus a few days). I have also gained another 8 lbs which puts my total weight gain at about 9 lbs above my pre-pregnancy normal. My next appointment is scheduled for mid-September, and that will be the last one Richard will be here for (unless plans drastically change). I can't believe it's almost time for him to go... but hopefully he'll get to come home for R&R sometime in January to meet his daughter! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! YAY for both you & baby doing so well, BOO for Richard having to leave :(
Love u.
xoxo
Linz

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome Nell! You sound like ur doing great! We love and miss you :)
J&S

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's great to be able to keep track of your pregnancy. We know you are all excited about your daughter and we're glad that you're feeling so good.
Love to U3
The entire Livingston Family