Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ultrasound Day...

We just got home from my ultrasound appointment and it was so amazing. We got to see so much! We got 3 print-out pictures and a whole CD to take home. The radiologist will read the pictures today and will pass along the "results" to my mid-wife or doctor in the next few days. Anyway, after a lot of trying to get cooperation from Baby, the ultrasound tech finally got a good view to tell that it's a girl!!! And she is certainly an active one - she was moving around the whole time. :) We are so excited to know now and can start preparing even further (although I don't plan on going all pink or anything crazy like that). Anyway, here are a few pictures:
face with open mouth
legs from below - showing she's a girl!
profile
blurry profile head and body with full leg and foot
My next regular appointment is next Wednesday, August 20. I'm sure I'll be updating again then! :) :) :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A GIRL!!!! CONGTRATS!!!!!!! Love you!! xoxo - Lindsey

Unknown said...

I am so excited Danelle!!!!! I love you both so much and can't wait to meet my little neice!!!!

Anonymous said...

A lil' baby heff!!! How EXCITING!!! I'm super happy for you both!! (And now I can buy her cute things!) :)

Christy said...

Danelle,

Congratulations on your baby girl!
She will be beautiful just like you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! Can hardly wait to meet her.

Love you all, Mom

Anonymous said...

She will definately look good. Especially with her dad's great looks. He is a stud and such a great guy.