Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hormones

Richard has been gone almost a week now (out of a month+) and my emotions are kicking in high gear. I get teary when he calls and feel sad thinking how he could possibly not be here come birth-day too. I know I/we will get through it all but with these ultra-sensitive emotions it feels overwhelming. On the other end of the spectrum I am super excited and still feel like it can't possibly be real... but then when I find myself hugging the toilet again, I know there HAS to be something going on inside me. :) (Still combating the nausea - nothing new there, although I think the extra Vitamin B6 may be helping a little.) I haven't really been getting out much other than for grocery shopping and trips to the dog park to let the pups burn some energy. Actually I did both those things today: The pups desperately needed to run wild and tire themselves out as I haven't been up for walking them lately. On the shopping trip I got some jello, watermelon, grapes, pudding, and some white rice which I am anxious to try working into my meal plan. I am super excited about my doctor's appointment next week and can't wait to absorb everything they have to show and tell me!
Saving foods: Rice Krispies, saltines, milk, pretzels
Bad foods: anything spicy or heavy

Until next time... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loving reading all the new blogs. You are going to be a beautiful and wonderful mother. Good Luck and I will be thinking about you!