Thursday, April 17, 2008

Reality setting in

Richard and I called our parents and siblings last night and they are all very excited. It's going to take a little while for it to sink in for all of us, it's still hard to believe it's real! Now that I'm feeling a good bit better from the virus, I am starting to be able to distinguish my other physical feelings and changes. The nausea I mentioned yesterday is definitely not virus related... smells are so magnified to me right now. Richard's breakfast of eggs and bacon - terrible. Vegetable soup - disgusting. Walmart grocery shopping trip - horrendous (way too many food smells mixed together there). I haven't actually thrown up (yet) but have felt overall nauseous for most of the day. I feel pretty ready for everything that is happening and am excited about experiencing each phase of this journey.

No comments: