Wednesday, January 5, 2011

30 Weeks!

10 weeks (give or take!) to go! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has been flying by. I have been feeling great lately. My back is not hurting, I'm not overly tired, I don't have any swelling, etc. The only thing giving me any trouble is that one varicose vein in my right leg, but even that is only a bother if I stay on my feet ALL day. I have been pretty good about eating clean and balanced, walking some, doing strength training 2-3 days per week, and putting my feet up a few times throughout the day. Baby Girl is starting to encroach upon my rib space a little more now, especially on the right side. I feel like I've been carrying a little lower this pregnancy than last. By comparing pictures from this and last it looks like I cannot possibly get any bigger outwards, but I think I have still have room to expand upwards. I guess that's pretty much it for now. I'm just still praying every day that God's timing will include Richard being here for the birth of this sweet girl.

Holding my abs in as tight as I can


And relaxed... :)

I have an OB appointment on Friday. I'll update again then!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't believe you're able to hold your stomach in! lol I tried when I was pregnant and couldn't even hold it in a little bit. You look great for 30 weeks!