Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5, 2016 - 37 weeks, 2 days

I am a complete 37 weeks, 2 days now. I had a couple bathroom sightings yesterday evening that lead me to believe some changes are happening… I've definitely been having more Braxton Hicks contractions the last few days, and I felt a little crampy this morning but no legit contractions. Suddenly I have this nervous energy and drive to complete a million undone tasks. Getting all the laundry done, wrapping a few Christmas presents (that were sent here by other people), cleaning the bathrooms, making sure the kids have packed what they'll need whenever we have to drop them off wherever, etc.

I haven't really done any Christmas shopping of my own yet, so that needs to happen at some point too. These last few days, though, my focus has been on preparing the house and kids in short spurts and making sure that Richard and I are getting good sleep at night and naps as we can. He has been working so hard that I feel like if I went into labor at the end of a long day he would be pretty well down for the count, which would obviously not be ideal for either one of us.

37 weeks, 1 day

No comments: