Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Break in the Posting

I obviously had quite a break in posting on my baby blog here. I guess I felt like since I didn't have "babies" anymore there wasn't much to post in the "baby journey" blog. I have done a lot more blogging on my nutritional blog instead which I invite you to check out --HERE. I plan to post soon about the importance of nutrition in pregnancy (and how/which supplements can play an important role in that) on that other blog pretty soon.

I also hope to blog more here through this pregnancy and about Ava and Raina and some of their adventures. Here's one I want to document before I forget...

A few weeks ago the girls and I went to the outdoor chapel here on post where there's a big stone cross and some stone benches to pray, worship, hold miniature services, etc. Ava had been learning all about the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus surrounding Easter so when we got to the outdoor chapel area she was talking all about how Jesus died on the cross but then he ROSE! from the grave. After we left the chapel we were driving to a park and passed by a graveyard. She asked what it was so I told her that when people die, sometimes their bodies are buried there in the ground, etc. (I tried to give a good 4 year old explanation of that whole process -?-) So then she asked if she was going to be buried when she died and I told her that her body here on earth might be buried but she would have a new body in heaven with Jesus. She thought that was awesome...
    "I'm gonna have a new body!?"
             Yep.
                    "I wanna have a brown body!"

So funny!

Racism is taught.

Kids are amazing.

No comments: