Friday, June 4, 2010

Words, Words, Words

So Richard and I were making a list of all the words Ava can say now with some degree of regularity. Some are only understandable to us but most are pretty clear. I need to get some talking on video! Here's the list (with more being added daily!):

Mama, Dadda, BB, Sookie (neighbor's dog), I, you
cow, bird, cat, tiger
hi, please, thank you, no, nap, up, down, see yah, bye-bye, ni-night
more, water, snack, juice, cereal, cracker, milk, all done, all gone
eye, nose, ear, toes
kick, sit, rock, shake, beep
chair, book, vacuum, hat, glasses, shower, shoe, socks, diaper, keys, trash
oh shoot, yuck, good girl, uh oh, side (for outside & inside), whoa, gentle, sorry, stop it, watch out, hush (those last 3 are said to BB and Pancake)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think "oh shoot" and "hush" are my favorites! She's growing up so fast!!

Lindsey